Thanks to all those who joined us Tuesday for the webinar: Data Driven Campaigns. You’ll find a list of resources below on how to use customer data to create engaging, targeted messages. In case you missed the webinar, we’ve also included a recorded version for your review.
Based on our own experience, we’d like to share a few helpful tips:
- Utilize the 200 attributes within your ExactTarget account. That is a minimum of 200 ways to segment your audience!
- Integrate external data sources into your account using a unique identifier (Email or Subscriber ID)
- Listen to your team. Incorporate insight from the front line.
- Update Profile Center. Ask questions over time to understand interest, history, demographics, etc.
- Map touch points from your audience point-of-view. What is missing? Where can you close the gap?
- Create personalized campaigns and experiences throughout the product life cycle that add value.
- Measure results. Track trending with key performance indicators (KPI) over time within a spreadsheet or online dashboard.
- Tweak, tweak and tweak. Continue to listen through all aspects of the life cycle and always follow best practices.
Helpful Resources within the Industry
- ExactTarget > From B2B to B2C You are Still Dealing with An Individual
- Book > Managing the Customer Experience
- Marketing Profs > How to Create an Actionable Marketing Dashboard (and Why You Need One)
Excellent Hands- On Tutorials within ExactTarget 3Sixty
Sorry….ExactTarget customers only:
- Learn > Search > Groups Tutorial
- Learn > Search > Simple Automated Send Tutorial
- Learn > Search > A/B Testing Tutorial
- Learn > Search > Profile and Preference Management Tutorial
Inbox Orange Recorded Webinars & Resources
As always, please let us know if you have any questions or if we can assist you in any way.